Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions for usage of IT etc. Training's website (www.itetc.com.au) and participation on our challenges, courses and any other programs held onsite or offsite.
Definitions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Use of IT etc. Training website or Facebook page is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in challenges, courses, hack days, meetings, tutoring, mentoring or any other happening by IT etc. Training, by companies or individuals working with or providing services to IT etc. Training, by any event recommended, suggested or otherwise by IT etc. Training is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Participant – a person making use of IT etc. training’s services
- IT etc. Training – means IT etc. Training Ltd
- IT etc. Training staff – a person working or volunteering for IT etc. Training
Terms and Conditions
- IT etc Training is providing ICT learning to participants in good faith. Our goal is to help people learn and develop skills related to the ICT industry. As such we will endeavour to do our best but we do not make promises, commitments, guarantees or otherwise, that participants will be able to learn or gain skills.
- Participants agree to provide their own laptop capable of being used for coding commercial languages. IT etc Training staff may make suggestions regarding the hardware and software suitable for such a computer device, however we take no responsibility for the performance, malfunction, purchase, maintenance, or any injuries or costs resulting from the use of the computer hardware or software.
- IT etc Training will endeavour in good faith to provide the services it purports however IT etc Training and its staff are not to be held responsible or be liable in any way for cancellations of challenge sessions, terminations of any challenges, termination of the course itself, meeting no-shows or cancellations, or the cancellation or termination of any other events or programs.
- IT etc Training and its staff are not to be held responsible for or liable for any injuries or expenses occurred by Participants whether it be in travel, doing learning or studies at home, or while in attendance at any IT etc Training venues, happenings or suggested happenings.
- IT etc Training does not guarantee or promise that Participants will be able to qualify for any nationally recognised qualifications or any other qualification or certification. We will in good faith do our best to provide activities that map to these qualifications or certifications where stated.
- IT etc Training cannot and will not guarantee or promise that any submissions of work by Participants will be checked, marked or in any other way looked at in any given time frame. We will in good faith act to respond to Participants in a manner that we can best cope with.
- IT etc Training liability - Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, IT etc Training (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; emotional hardship; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of use of its website, products or services, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under IT etc Training’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any device that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected due to any reason (d) any Participant personal injury or expense
- IT etc Training and its associated agencies and companies are not responsible for any problems, delays or technical malfunction of any network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a network or a mobile network or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures including any damage to any Participant or volunteer’s mobile handset, tablet, laptop, computer or peripherals related to, or resulting from, IT etc Training’s activities or website.
- IT etc Training reserves the right to cancel and or terminate any Participant’s participation in IT etc Training’s challenges, programs or happenings. In particular, a Participant can have their participation cancelled or terminated if: the information entered by an end-user breaks any of our terms or conditions, policies or privacy rules; infringes on our intellectual property; is false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory or libellous; is threatening, hurtful, indecent, obscene, abusive, harassing, pornographic or harmful.
- Participants agree to participate cheerfully and positively and treat their fellow Participants, IT etc staff, volunteers, visiting mentors, speakers and any other person with respect, kindness and courtesy.
IT etc. Training welcomes your comments regarding these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions and would like further information, please contact us by any of the following means during business hours Monday to Friday.